Yummy Pancake Recipe
They're as simple as their name!
These easy to make and dairy free pancakes are always a hit with the kids. Whether served savoury or sweet, the combination of eggs, oats and Lovewell protein keeps you feeling sustained and full. Let the cinnamon set you up for a day of steady energy with balanced blood sugar levels.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup organic gluten-free oats
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 1 scoop Lovewell protein powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1tsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- Put all ingredients into a blender (expect coconut oil), and blend until smooth.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat. When melted, add a large scoop of batter into the frying pan.
- Cook the batter for 2-4 minutes, until bubbles appear on top, then flip the pancake and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with some fresh berries, a scoop of coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of raw honey!
If you want more delicious & nutritious Lovewell protein recipes to fuel you & your family, subscribe to our mailing list to receive your free Lovewell Recipe eBook!